Monday, November 25, 2013

New Nail Favorite: Essie's After School Boy Blazer

I love nail polish, and I own a lot of it, but it's been a while since I've found a gem like Essie's After School Boy Blazer.

It's the perfect deep navy color that almost looks black.

The formula was amazing and the color was perfectly opaque in two coats.


The best part? I had no chips and only a little tip wear after a week. That never ever happens!

After having a hard time locating it in my city, I decided to order it from Nail Polish Canada who happened to have free shipping (and still do). It seems like all the good shades from the Holiday collections get picked over pretty fast around here, so I'm sure I'll be back to Nail Polish Canada before the end of the year!

What do you think of navy polish?

1 comment: