Friday, September 26, 2014

Pür Minerals Jupiter Palette


As you may or may not know, I'm a huge fan of eyeshadow palettes. Doesn't matter that in my day-to-day routine I don't use them, I freaking love opening up a palette and having more than one option to choose from. This Pür Minerals palette is no exception - with 6 shades, there's more than enough to create a day or nighttime look.

Palette to the left with shadows Majesty, Destiny, Night Sky, Jupiter, Caine, Cosmos, Eyeliner in Space (black liquid liner) and lip gloss in Galaxy (sheer shimmery pink)

The lip gloss is quite pretty on the lips. Whoever, when it comes to my personal taste in lip gloss, this really isn't my style. It's very shimmery and pink - I usually stick with sheer glosses with no glitter. However, it's very comfortable on the lips, and non-sticky which is an essential for me. The funny thing about this gloss is that it actually has a little light and mirror in the wand when you apply it! Talk about technology!

The liner is kind of a bust. It's very liquidy, and not as black as I would like it. However, for a non-dramatic every-day wear, this might be perfect. I had to layer the eyeliner in order to get the jet-black line in the photo below.

Majesty, Destiny, Night Sky, Jupiter, Eyeliner in Space, Gloss in Galaxy, and below, Caine and Cosmos

The eyeshadows have a dryer texture than what I'm used to. However, that did not affect their performance at all - the shadows were pigmented, easy to blend, and long wearing. My favorite shade is Majesty - it's such a beautiful taupe/grey color. And Night Sky is simply beautiful all over the lid for a smokey eye!

This limited edition palette is available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart ($35.00 CAN).

No comments:

Post a Comment